Studio L3's challenge with week is Tinted Visions Fragments pg.55. Again, this was truly a challenge for me as I could not seem to make the technique work the first two times I tried it. Then, when I finally decided to actually follow the specific instructions (note: applying the blending solution with the tool is the key) it worked!
Here are my first two attempts which don't look anything like they are supposed to but I like them just as much. They have a kind of modern edge that I find a complimentary contradiction to the images beneath. I think I will make the one on the left a pendant and I haven't decided yet about the one on the right. If you have any great ideas feel free to share them.