Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lotto Challenges

This month's ATC lotto challenges on the ArtChix Yahoo group were super inspiring for me. This first one is called "Mystical." If you know me, then you know I love all things mystical and witchy! Here are the results.
 The background is from a CD insert (yes, I owned CD's back before iTunes took over the world); the moon, raven, candle, and girl are all ArtChix Studio images.


The second lotto theme is "Going Green." The challenge was to use recycled items, not necessarily green ones. When I think of going green my mind often thinks of water first. Keeping the oceans and drinking waters clean is such a vital part of saving the planet. 


I used left over book pages from a round robin book exchange, a tissue box image for the seaweed, a CD insert for the waves, a found feather, an ArtChix image, and an eco shape bird embossed with Shabby Blue Vintage Embossing Powder.

I love, love, love this new line of Vintage Embossing powders. I bought mine in a package of five from Archiver's (in store). The other colors are Aged Silver, Shabby Pink, Shabby White, and Aged Gold. Unfortunately I cannot find a brand as they were packaged especially for Archiver's. If you are into vintage you will love them.

Happy Wednesday!
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment