Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Being sick is the pits!

How's this for a birthday present?.......Two days before my birthday I got a common cold and it lasted until this past Sunday! That's 9 days of laying around feeling like crap. The saving grace is that it wasn't the flu and other than congestion and absolutely no energy, it wasn't the worst cold ever.

The first think I did when I got out of bed was to clean up my studio. Boy, was it a disaster! Yes, this job completely used up all my energy but I am so glad I did it. There is just something so inspiring about a clean art space...don't you think?

Of course, now that it is clean it is time to mess it up again. (he he he) So I have been trying to catch up on some art group stuff.

Over at the ArtChix Yahoo Group we have a "Meet the ArChix Swap" going on. The challenge is to use your face and put it on any form and dress it up anyway you like on an ATC. We are to make one for every chixie that signs up. A whopping 16 of us took the challenge! I am very excited that so many people wanted to join in but that meant I had to make 16 little me's! Needless to say this was a daunting task but I think they turned out pretty cute. I call her "Marnie Fairy," she is the Fairy of Love and Flight.


I also worked on my ArtChix Fat Book Pages for next month so I could check that off my list. The colors are Gray & Maroon. The 4th oddball page with owls I did to keep for myself.


I have a bunch of school work this week so I am not sure I will get the chance to create anymore goodies but if I do I will be sure to post them.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment