Thursday, January 5, 2012

Today

Okay, I didn't get as much done today as I had hoped (slept late and had to grocery shop) but I did manage to eek out two Lotto entries for my ArtChix yahoo group.

 " Ladies in Red" is for a lotto titled The Lady in Red. Normally I stick very closely to the theme and create realistic type ATCs but this time I decided to be a little abstract with the theme. All the images are from the ArtChix Studio except my handwritten sign.

"Wanted" is for a lotto titled A Cowboy's Dream. The image is from The Graphics Fairy. If you have never been to her blog and you use images in your art you must go check it out. The text and German scrap border are from ArtChix Studio. I played it a little cheeky on this one.


This last bit of art is from the monthly Fat Book Pages swap we do on the ArtChix-Sister-Site. This month's colors are Black, Silver, and Red. Yesterday I posted a card I made for another challenge (that happens to have the same color theme) which will be using to mail these fat pages in.

 Fronts

Backs

See you tomorrow for more excited adventures! (Cheesy, I know)

2 comments:

  1. These are all just fabulous!! I've got to check out this yahoo group!!

    ReplyDelete