Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Are you a resolution kind of person? Goodness knows I am not! For one thing I am just not interested in being regimented...we'll blame the artist in me (hehehe).  The other reason is that life changes and things happen and inevitably monkey wrenches will fall into the middle of your pretty little plan...."why set yourself up for failure," I ask. Nope, this girl simply looks at everyday as an opportunity to be better regardless of the time of year.

I do have lots of dreams and desires for myself though and I am actively working on those. First, I have signed up for a few free online courses: The Craftsy Block of the Month Class, and three Strathmore Online Workshops. I am very excited about all of these! I have also joined The Sketchbook Project Limited Edition again this year and am looking forward to more journal exploration and pushing myself farther than last time. In addition to all this fun stuff I will continue to play along in lottos and swaps on the ArtChix-Sister-Site Yahoo group and various blog challenges

So what does all of this planned activity mean? It means I will have lots of art and experience to share with you in the coming weeks and months. I look forward to it and I hope you do too!

Hugs,
Marnie

No comments:

Post a Comment