Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tag Book Swap on Creative Swaps Blogs

I have just completed my entry for a Tag Book swap hosted by Lenna Young Andrews on Creative Swaps Blog. The theme is colorful words. I used chip board tags, ephemera, embossing powders, Smooch Inks and Sprays, rubber stamps, ink pads, fabric flowers, brads, stencils and eyelets. Whew! I chose to use 3 different tag shapes which also inspired 3 different styles. On the back (which of course, I forgot to take a picture of) are quotes appropriate to the word/s on the front.




This is my second swap with Lenna and I must say I really enjoy the challenge. Plus the work you receive in return is sensational!

2 comments:

  1. marnie, these are awesome! thanks so very much for participating. I love the different shapes and can't wait to read the quotes on the back of them. I will let you know when they reach me in florida! : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie, these are all beautiful! I will be thrilled if any of them are in my book.

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete