Monday, March 29, 2010

Smooch Spritz, YAY!

I am ubber excited that one of my favorite online supply places Sky Blue Pink is now offering Smooch Spritz sprays.
I had recently heard some wonderful ideas using them but couldn't find them so I wrote to Queen Zena (the altar ego of Christina Gibbs, owner of SBP) and respectfully asked if she would be carrying them. Low and behold, two days later she is offering them. I love you Queen Zena! If you haven't ever been to her site you should absolutely check them out. Her prices are amazing and the are super cool people to deal with! Here is the link to the sprays if your are interested http://www.SkyBluePink.com/media.html#smoochspritz

I am hoping to get some new art created this week but my custom clothing is keeping me busy at the moment not to mention its Spring Break so the little one is home and bored.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am just crushed. I thought those would be spray on lip balm. :-)

    ReplyDelete