Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Made up words, art and news!

We are kind of know in my little clan for making up words. Yesterday evening as I lay in bed checking my email, my daughter looked at me and said why do you look snarfely? After we stopped laughing and caught our breath I asked her what the heck that meant? She proceeded to contort her face and make a sort of sneering, eye rolling, wacko face. I am not sure we ever fully defined it but it was funny none the less. Do you make up funny words too?

On an artistic note ...here are my 3 latest ATC creations.

I found out yesterday one of my yahoo groups is shutting down. I am disappointed but rebounded quickly by finding a couple of new groups to join... Art For The Creative Mind and Mixed Media Art Friends. I am very excited about finding more artsy people and having the opportunity to play with mixed media which is one of my favorite things to do.

Well, that all for now. Until next time......have an artistic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment