Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Vacation at the beach & lots of arting

It has become a tradition of late for my family to take a vacation at the beach over the winter holidays. I love, love, love the ocean but I am not a sunbather. Neither my husband nor I like crowds either so the beach in the winter is the perfect spot for us. We drive down to Myrtle Beach and stay in an ocean front, fully equipped condo for about 10 days and relax. It's wonderful!

This year I brought along half my studio so that I could spend time doing art. Even though creating art is how I spend most of my time at home, there is something about not having any kind of schedule (school, dance, dinners, laundry, etc.) that really frees the muse in me. I have been a busy little artist...check it out..... (click on images for a more detailed view)



















1 comment:

  1. Marnie, you HAVE been busy! I love your Steampunk for Helga's swap in January. Hope you win. Glad that you were able to get away for a bit of a rest.

    Happy New Year to you and yours.

    Mary Wilkins
    marymarg27608@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete