Monday, January 24, 2011

Latest and greatest....

...well, the latest, at least!
 "The Lady" - Steampunk Pocket Watch Body Swap on ArtChix Sister Site

 "The Traveler" - Steampunk Pocket Watch Body Swap on ArtChix Sister Site

Chinese New Year Swap on Art42

Napkins & Beeswax Layering Swap on ATCsForAll

 Tags created for fun. Both available of ATCsForAll

First 2 ATCs already traded and last one for an ArtChix Lotto "Take Flight"

 First 2 ATCs available for trade, the last one is for a swap.

"Abstraction" - Created from discarded paper scraps collaged onto photo paper with alcohol ink

"Flight at Dawn" - Created from an orange paint chip, chalk stamp pads, and a stenciled transparency.

If you are ever interested in trading with me and are not a member of one of my groups please feel free to shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are all amazing pieces of art, but I love those pocket watches. I own a couple from my army days, but those two are stunning. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete