Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My work is featured on a blog!

I am beyond honored and thrilled that the darling Helga (of ARTchix Studio fame) has featured one of my postcard entries for the Create Art Share Happiness Postcard swap (shown below)

You can visit her blog My ARTistic Life, page down about halfway to see it there with my name and everything. I am really excited about this since I have only been doing collage for about 2 months and participating in swaps and groups for about 3. So thank you, thank you Helga for the tremendous ego boost and honor! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Marnie! I love seeing you in so many of the groups we have in common because your art never does anything less then totally impressive! I gotta make my postcards soon. You are the one who inspired me to hold this swap! Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete