Okay, so I was looking at my perfectly lovely card and I thought to myself, "this could use a little more umpf!" So I decided to use some of my fabulous new Shabby Chic Pink embossing powder from Archiver's Vintage Collection. I put it on the medallion in the center-top to add a little more bling and pizazz. Since it was a minor adjustment that would hardly show up in a photo I decided to leave my post as is and went to bed fairly happy with the results.
Apparently, I wasn't as happy as I thought I was because I woke with the need to add more! "Ah ha! It needs little roses at the ribbon area," I thought to myself. "That is sure to do the trick!"
So here it is finished (crossing my fingers).
Have a great Thursday!